Bringing digital transformation for businesses to the forefront.
On Wednesday May 9th, Operational Intelligence, alongside Eutech, Certis & CohnReznick was honored to launch the new iViva Smart Building Information Modeling (BIM) Platform. The new iViva platform is the one source solution for digital twin and operational BIM, leading digital transformation for businesses.
Thank you to all those that joined us for the iViva Smart BIM Launch!
The launch was attended by over 60 industry guests, who gathered at the Sofitel Sydney in Darling Harbour to find out about the new iViva Smart BIM. Guests heard about the digital transformations taking place in the building industry. The launch also covered the importance of digital transformation for businesses and the value and benefit of lifecycle BIM for smart spaces.
For those who weren’t able to attend:
- David Murray (Operational Intelligence, Customer Insights & Innovations Manager) introduced Smart Buildings and the move beyond SCADA level integration to intuitive virtual models.
- Ross Miller (NOI CEO) spoke about focusing on the value of Smart Buildings.
- Dr Hari (Eutech CEO) covered Digital Transformation, going forward with Digital Twin and the Commission to Operate Process.
- Poey Choon Poh & Qian Yun (Certis Cisco Representatives) discussed a complete IOT and Digital Twin live project implementing powerful insights across an entire building. The project demonstrated FM management, People Management, Environmental Management, Security & Incident Management, Smart Office Management.
- Lakshan Weerasekera (Eutech Pacific BDM) then treated the audience to a special demonstration of the new iViva smart BIM platform.
You can watch a demonstration here:
Praise for the iViva Smart BIM Launch 2018:
In the coming years, building technologies is a space that will see major changes. As the building experience continues to change, digital transformation is imperative for all. Get all the information required to make smarter decisions and drive better business outcomes by harnessing the latest digital technologies. These leverage off BIM and real-time data so you can get all the information required to make smarter decisions and drive better business outcomes. If you want to know how to stay ahead of the game, contact us to discuss the digital transformation of your buildings.